تحميل تطبيق Skybrary – Kids Books & Videos للايفون
My family loves it They always use the app when we go on car rides or when theyre bored at home Its good to keep their imaginations going with reading I totally recommend تحميل تطبيق Skybrary Kids Books Videos في تعليم Education الكتب.
"My family loves it! They always use the app when we go on car rides or when they're bored at home. It's good to keep their imaginations going with reading. I totally recommend." - Parent @Gonzachr006
“I love the skybrary app. Can't recommend it enough. My son is riveted by the stories and begs to hear more, the narrators are exemplary, and I love the diversity of stories. If you're on the fence about allowing your kids to "play" in an app (or paying for it), this app is the one you should bend the rules for - you and your kids will both love it and it's worth every penny!”- aphrotrite
“When it comes to screen time, my son is allowed to use Skybrary anytime. I’ve never seen him concentrate so much and he asks so many interesting questions afterwards. I love it. ” -ProudDad66
"We've never before seen as diverse a library offered up" – Common Sense Media
“I love this app and I highly recommend it for children” - Wired Magazine’s GEEKMOM
Skybrary, a children’s reading app, is an immersive world of discovery, with 7 magical islands, each home to hundreds of quality books and educational videos that celebrate diversity, family and the world around us. Young readers are free to explore the topics they love most as well as discover new areas of interest.
• Enjoy nearly 1,000 quality children’s books.
• Discover exclusive educational Video Field Trips.
• Choose "Read to Me" or "Read by Myself" for each book.
• Award-winning Narrators including LeVar Burton.
• Engaging book animations bring stories to life.
• Support reading comprehension.
• Diverse collection of children’s story books
• Read to earn stickers and build your own story.
• Create customized profiles for up to 3 children
• Easy-to-use child friendly navigation.
• Ad-free environment.
WHAT MAKES SKYBRARY SO SPECIAL?
• Supports increased reading frequency and literacy development.
• Designed to enhance reading comprehension through purposeful interactivity.
• Enhances a child’s relationship to reading by making it fun, interesting, and relevant.
• Designed to engage young minds within the context of a modern family’s busy lifestyle.
• Provides healthy, interactive, educational screen time.
HOW SKYBRARY SUBSCRIPTIONS WORK:
• Register and get a 1 Month Free Trial to everything we have to offer!
• After the 1 Month Free Trial you will be subscribed to either a monthly subscription for $4.99 USD or an annual subscription for $ link الرابط من هنا USD (all subscriptions are recurring).
• Your subscription is connected to your iTunes Account and can be used on additional iPads, iPhones, and across the web on any browser.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or at the start of the first subscription period after an eligible free trial has completed.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• Cancellations will be reflected during your next billing cycle.
Skybrary is brought to you by Reading Is Fundamental (RIF), the nation’s leading non-profit organization focused on children’s literacy, and your purchase of Skybrary helps support our mission to ensure all children have the ability to read and succeed.
link الرابط من هنا
link الرابط من هنا
© Reading Is Fundamental. All rights reserved. RIF is a 501(c)(3). Skybrary® property of Reading Is Fundamental
كيفية تحميل تطبيق Skybrary – Kids Books & Videos؟
يمكنك تحميل تطبيق Skybrary – Kids Books & Videos عبر هذه الروابط :
ماهو الجديد في الإصدار 2.3.8؟
We incorporated and are now part of Reading Is Fundamental (RIF), the nation’s leading non-profit organization focused on children’s literacy. Your purchase of Skybrary helps support our mission to ensure all children have the ability to read and succeed.
In this version:
- Bug fixes and performance improvements